Nearly 2 decades into a career exceeding every lofty expectation, LeBron James has refused to settle for anything less than greatness, even when he was the one setting the standard for generations to come. Now, his latest signature shoe, the LeBron XX (or LeBron 20) is lighter, low to the ground and turbo-like. It’s unlike any design LeBron has donned before—comfortable and supportive, yet low-cut, feathery-fast and created to stay ahead of today’s frenzied style of play.
- Like LeBron early in his career, pink diamonds undergo enormous amounts of pressure during formation, only to flourish in the end. We took inspiration from the rose-colored hue and added it to his growing number of accolades to signify that pressure can bust pipes—or make championship rings.
- The large forefoot Zoom Air unit is curved to bend in multiple directions. It provides energy return for fast and responsive cornering and offers a flexible court feel that moves naturally with your foot. A bottom-loaded Zoom Air unit in the heel adds cushioning.
- The airy, breathable fabric on the upper is made of a dimensional knit mesh that’s lightweight, yet durable and contained.
- Sturdy and Strong
- A carbon fiber midfoot plate helps keep you steady and sturdy.
- Listed in U.S. Men's Sizes.
- Color: Total Orange | Vivid Purple | Green Strike
- Style #: DJ5423-800