Half Polka Dot Heart T-Shirt
Please select all options.
Rei Kawakubo, is a living fashion legend. Since 1969, Comme Des Garcons has represented the forefront of avant-garde fashion. Her work is so renowned that it was honored as the theme of the Met Gala in 2017. In 2002, CDG launched the Play line with its now famous heart logo designed by Kawakubo collaborator Filip Pagowski. With its mix of playful graphics and prints on everyday staple pieces, Comme Des Garcons Play creates what Kawakubo describes as "a sign, a symbol, a feeling."
- Crewneck t-shirt with rib knit collar.
- Printed and embroidered graphics on front.
- 100% cotton.
- Fits true to size.
- Model is 6' and wears a size M.
- Size M measures 19" pit-to-pit and 26" neck-to-hem.
- Color: White | Navy Heart.
- Style #: P1T236-1