If the name "Misery Ridge" doesn't inspire you, this easy-to-layer jacket might change your mind. Lightweight, waterproof and equipped with just the right amount of pockets to keep you supplied for your next adventure, it has everything you need to feel your best when you tackle nature's worst.
This shell takes its name from Misery Ridge, the centerpiece of the magnificent Smith Rock State Park. It’s a climbing and hiking favorite, surrounded on 3 sides by the Crooked River. An internal tag features an image of the rock, with details about the surrounding region.
- Nike Storm-FIT ADV technology combines windproof and waterproof fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you comfortable in harsh weather conditions.
- The final piece to your layering puzzle, this jacket is intended to be your outermost defense against Mother Nature's worst. For best results, layer it over an insulating mid layer and cozy base layer. Go with your normal size for layering. If you want a trimmer fit, we recommend sizing down.
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep your essentials securely stored.
- Curved back hem provides more coverage.
- 100% polyester.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Model is 5'9 and wears a size small.
- Size S measures 20" pit-to-pit and 26" neck-to-hem.
- Style #: DQ6885-004