Gear up for the wild with the tough, weather-ready design of the Nike ACG "Smith Summit" Cargo Pants. We traveled to Oregon's Smith Rock for inspiration and came back with the thoughtful design for a rugged pant. We made this pair with at least 75% sustainable materials, using a blend of recycled polyester and recycled nylon fibers. An open hem plus a tapered leg adds an easy, relaxed feel. Plenty of pockets keep your gear close, while an included carabiner lets you latch your keys.
- Northwest Tested, Smith Rock Inspired. This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. The state's vast wilderness and climate has served as inspiration for our designs. To create these pants, our team went to Smith Rock—a rock climbing playground in Central Oregon—to connect with the environment and learn how it can inform our gear and how we use it.
- Water-Repellent Movement: Woven fabric with elements of stretch and reinforced seams help you move freely. It has water-repellent properties, helping to keep you comfortable through less-than-ideal weather.
- Cordura fabric at the knees provides tough durability.
- 2 cargo pockets offer trail-ready storage. Extra side pockets offer room for your small-item essentials.
- A high-rise waistband has a front fly with a hidden snap.
- An attached carabiner lets you clip on your gear.
- Style #: CV0617-220