Wet weather doesn't mean you have to stop exploring. Inspired by Oregon's Smith Rock, the Nike ACG Polartec® "Wolf Tree" Pants were thoughtfully made with 100% recycled polyester fibers. Its soft fleece helps keep you warm in some of the most frigid temps. The straight-leg design gives you a traditional fit and feel. Zippered storage keeps your essentials close.
- Northwest Tested, Smith Rock Inspired. This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. The state's vast wilderness and climate has served as inspiration for our designs. To create these pants, our team went to Smith Rock, a rock climbing playground in Central Oregon, to connect with the environment and learn how it can inform our gear and how we use it.
- These pants take their name from Wolf Creek, a trail that follows the Crooked River below some of Smith Rock’s iconic climbing walls. An internal tag features an image of the trail.
- Supersoft Warmth: Polartec® is an ultrasoft material that helps hold warm air in while letting moisture escape to help keep you dry. It's lightweight with optimal breathability, helping to keep you comfortable on the trail.
- Elastic waistband with an internal drawcord lets you customize the fit.
- Zippered hand pockets help you keep small items secure.
- Style #: CV0608-004